Approx. Rs 250 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Kilogram|
|Form of Chemicals||Liquid|
|Pack Type||Carboys/ Barrels/ IBC|
|Shelf Life||2 Years|
|Pack Size||50 Kg/ 200 Kg/ 1000 Kg|
Empowered by our levels of exquisite professionals, we are engaged in offering a wide grade of Fish Oil Emulsifier
. The offered oil emulsifier is processed using high grade chemical compounds and cutting edge technology in adherence with industry norms. Moreover, this oil emulsifier is available in various packaging options. Our provided oil emulsifier is tested on different parameters so as to ensure its quality.
- Balanced composition
- Long shelf life
- Fish oil is extensively used in agriculture as eco-friendly insecticide and fungicide. Our company provides single component emulsifier that can serve all types of oil due to our in depth reasearch and development .
- This single component emulsifier offers complete flexibility to match all compositions of neem oil & Fish oil and many other oils.
- The total dosage of our emulsifier for Fish oil based formulations is 8-10% depending on the type of oil and concentration of EC required.
Method of use:
- Active content: Proprietory Blend of Surfactants.
- Appearance: Pale Yellow to Brown Liquid.
- Solubility: Soluble in most oils and organic solvents.
- Take 88-90 kg. Fish Oil which must be free from foreign impurities and free from mud and should be filtered with filter cloth or mud settled oil.
- Now add 8-10 kg of our emulsifier DIKO FIO slowly under stirring .
- Continue stirring for 10-15 minutes.You will get transparent clear emulsion.
Important Features of DIKO FIO -
1. DIKO FIO forms a stable milky white emulsion at 5 to 10 %, Hence, very cost effective.
2. Emulsion Formed using DIKO FIO is very stable compared to other emulsifiers.
3. DIKO FIO is completely alkyl phenol free , hence biodegradable and not harmful to microorganisms and aquatic life.
4. DIKO FIO is solvent free ( 100 % Active Product ) and hence non toxic and non hazardous and allows you to add solvents as per your choice and requirement.